We are Auckland New Zealand based leading professional website design services provider making search engines friendly website. We provides website design in all major cities around Ponsonby, New Market, New Town, Grafton, Onehunga, Waitakere, Rosebay, Hamilton, Whangarei, Helenville, Albany, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Tauranga, Gisborne, Hastings, Napier, Wanganui, Palmerston North, Selwyn Village, Mechanics Bay, Chelseay, Auckland North Shore, Northcote West, Rosebank, Highbury & more. Our Website design is an amazingly popular and lucrative profession in these days. We cater to a variety of clients in areas such as small business, real estate, tours & travels and non-profit organisations.
Website Design City creates unique web sites which help you reach the goals that you have for creating an online presence – whether it is for a business web site or for personal use. We specialise in unique, high quality professional web site design for businesses and individuals.
Why Need a Good Website Design?
A good website design has far-reaching possibilities that you may not aware of. It caters many factors:
- A high return of investment (ROI)
- A decrease operational cost
- A comprehensive brand building plan
- A communication medium
- An informative zone
.And much more. We help in creating a popular interface design, comprehensive usability testing, and concrete web architecture to enable users to navigate through the site.
Points to Consider Before the Website Plan
What are your expectations from your website? How do you plan to grow your business through online means? Here’s some more checklist to help you decide on the factors that take up your website plan.
- What is the role of your website to promote your business?
- What amount of fund to do propose to give for your website development?
- What are the other business strategies you have in mind?
- How do you intend to attract traffic to your website?
- How do you plan to meet the competition in the market?
Designing a Website
The design aspect is the backbone to any website. A good website should not only have all the attributes, but innovative design to compete with the other websites in the market. While designing the website, we make sure that users can:
- Get relevant information
- Quickly convert to customers
- Use the website effortlessly
- Navigate intuitively, and without any hassles
.Also, the website should have visibility, blogs, feeds, registrations, aesthetic presence, and appeal, among others.
Take a look at the steps that are followed during a website design:
- Analyze and research on the user prospects and requirements
- Create relevant pages and content that answer user requirements
- Create pages, content, images, animations, etc that are aesthetically pleasing
- Work on the non-linear navigation, customer support systems, buttons that aptly help users
- Create links that are easily distinguishable and placed at the correct spots
- Create correct index and search options to make website popular for all users
- Work on consistency in look and feel so that navigation is intuitive
- Target website content to specific locations or markets
Organic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) or natural SEO is a sure way to get an increase in the amount of traffic that flow to your website. You can increase your site’s prestige, top-ranking, link popularity, among others through SEO methods.
Organic SEO is a method in which your website posts a top ranking in search engines based on the content, keywords, links, and site structure. No extra money is required to be invested to increase the popularity or ranking.
In other words, an Internet Marketing technique which focuses on the features, content, and structure of the website rather then using Pay-per-Click (PPC) options is known as Organic SEO.
Before embarking on the much sought-after services, here’s a gist of what strategy we keep in mind before going for the services. The strategy is set up to find out the needs of the Organic SEO services. Answer the following questions to know exactly how to frame a policy that caters to the SEO needs.
- What would be the goals and objectives of the SEO services?
- What would be the search terms?
- How long would be the page content, descriptions, HTML code, and Meta data
- Is the domain and referable links up-to-the-mark?
- Can the objectives and expectations be achieved in reality? Is the stipulated time adequate for the deliverables?
- How to make the website design just right for SEO?
- Who are the competitors in the market – both local and global?
- Who are the potential link builders to help in link popularity program?
.And many similar questions which arise when you decide to optimize your website. We help you with the most fitting answer to each query. In short, we create an SEO strategy for you.
In a just a few days, a new outlook from our Organic SEO services would work wonders for your site. You would be able to see the results yourself! Take a look at the services offered in this section:
- Website Assessment
- Site Booster and Website Measurement
- Keyword Analysis and Selection
- Optimisation of the Source Code
- Optimisation of the Web Content
- SEO-Based Articles
- Distribution of SEO-Based Articles
- SEO-Based Press Release and its Distribution
- Submission to Web 2.0 medium
Visit here for more Information – http://www.websitedesigncity.co.nz/